UNIVERSAL WORM EGG COUNTING 4 CHAMBER 0.5ML
WHITLOCK UNIVERSAL WORM EGG COUNT 4 CHAMBER
- The WHITLOCK UNIVERSAL slide is specifically designed for parasite detection in
- Sheep Goats
- Poultry Man
- small animals cattle and other large ruminants
- horses and other equines
- The WHITLOCK UNIVERSAL slide is used by
- Testing and Research Laboratories
- Teaching Colleges and Universities
- Using a Whitlock Universal slide the counting is performed with a microscopic examination of a measured sample of faeces in a specific dilution. Calculations are made following the count.
What IS a worm egg count?
- Each WHITLOCK UNIVERSAL slide features:
- four chambers, each 0.5ml volume
- each 0.5ml divided into five counting strips of 0.1ml
- four chambers to save time
- the ability to count four samples on each slide
- flotation egg count design
- simple calculations.