METER PH/EC/TEMP BANTE902P IN CARRY CASE
BANTE 902P PH/EC/TEMP
- Multi-parameter portable meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
- Selectable pH buffer group (USA / NIST / DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
- 1-point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
- Relative and absolute millivolt modes provide the reliable ORP measurements.
CONDUCTIVITY / TDS /SALINITY / RESISTIVITY:
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration, automatically recognises the calibration solutions.
- Selectable cell constant (0.1/1/10), normalisation temperature (20°C/25°C), TDS factor, linear and pure water compensations, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognised as stable.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Calibration report provides the details of the calibration standards and electrode slopes.
- Setup menu allows setting the 15 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
- stability criteria, temperature unit, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
- Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter or USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly