INDICATOR STRIPS PH 0-14 PACK 100
- Super easy to use;
- Need to be stored in a dry place, protected from light;
- PH 1-14 colour comparison chart in each pack.
The scale reads from 1 to 14:
- 1 - 3 indicates a very acidic substance;
- 4 - 6 indicates an acidic substance;
- 7 indicates neutral;
- 8 - 11 indicates alkalinity;
- 12 - 14 indicates a very high level of alkalinity.
- Simply press the testing strip to the substance you are testing.
- Half second later, take out the paper and wait for 15 seconds.
- Using the colour chart included, compare the colour change of the paper to find out the acidity level of your testing subject.
Pack of 100