BALANCE MOISTURE PMB SERIES
From R 2328.15
- 50g x 0.001g / 0.01%
- 160g x 0.001g / 0.01%
- 200G x 0.01G / 0.01%
PMB Moisture Analyser
With simple operation and rapid response time, PMB moisture analysers offer the top value in their class.
The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming.
USB and RS-232 interfaces provide computer and printer connections to store test programs and results. No additional software is needed to take readings, giving users total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field.
A single 400-watt halogen bulb heats samples in 1 °C selectable increments. Three heating options give users the flexibility to customise test methods and temperatures for different materials.
Features and Benefits
- Scratch-resistant aluminium housing protects internal components
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Pan lifter allows easy placement and removal of samples
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- USB interface included for data communication
- Temperature range 50°C to 160°C in one-degree increments
- Three settings for heating sample include ramp-up, stepped temperatures and single temperature
- Seven preset drying modes allow test routines for several products
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Testing can be set to start automatically when lid closes
- Calibration for temperature and weight
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Internal memory stores 49 different recipes and up to 99 test results,and additional test results and settings can be stored on a flash drive
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Mains power cord